Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Faye & May

Meet Faye and May, another set of conjoined twins. I have this thing about good and evil living in side someone, but what if they were split into two people inside the same body? Poor May! Faye is a bit on the evil side!




I had a lot of fun with this one, sculpted on a vintage alarm clock, it's permanently open now. Lots of vintage watch parts on their chest and in their eyes. I also used glass eyes on them, since I've had a few melting mishaps lately! Sculpted in polymer clay over an armature.





8 1/2 x 4 x 3 inches, another piece on their way to the Pop Gallery in New Mexico! Have a great weekend everyone! xo Michele

8 comments:

Soju Shots said...

she.....they are absolutly stunning!!! beautiful work!!!!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Evan! xo Michele

Kelly Jeanette Swift said...

Great work! I love them.

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Kelly! xo Micheel

So Dark So Cute said...

They're supercute! I really loooooove them!;-)

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Donna! xo Michele

Sunny Carvalho said...

Amazing, as usual! I love the idea of using the old clock as the base. You are so talented!!

xoxo

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Sunny! xo Michele